Our website at a glance…
If you are visiting our website, you have one or all of these going on:
• Snoring, in relationship to heart disease, had the same effect as being overweight, having high cholesterol and even smoking.
Read more about snoring.
• Untreated sleep apnea for a person who is 40 years old constitutes the same mortality rate as a person who is 57 years old without sleep apnea.
Read more about sleep apnea.
• Lets face it….there are too many hassles with this old type of therapy.
Read more about CPAP machines.
• Recommended by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the American Academy of Sleep Disorders, and the United States Armed Forces
• Cost effective
• Easy to use
• Has a warranty
Read more about snoring and sleep apnea treatment. >>
COST OF TREATMENT
Chances are we accept your medical insurance!
Our treatment falls under the coverage of medical insurance. If your health insurance provider is Sutter Health and their affiliates, Dignity Health, Sequoia or Palo Alto Medical Foundation, we are contracted providers for these groups. We are able to successfully obtain authorizations for treatment if you are covered through Brown&Toland or MarinIPA, Tricare and Tricare West. We are also contracted as “in-network” providers for Aetna, United Health, and Medicare. We are able to obtain benefits for patients who have PPO and EPO plans with all insurance companies. We are working diligently to expand our contract status with all major insurance companies and providers. Our goal is to minimize any out-of-pocket cost to all of our patients.
If needed, patients can apply for a “Low Interest” or “No Interest” payment program in our office. We accept most major credit cards, cash, and personal checks. Read more about the cost of oral appliance therapy and payment options. >>
- Headed by the Diplomate of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and Diplomate of the Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- We are the leader in Northern California for oral appliance therapy in the number of patients treated and more importantly the overall success of our treatment.
- Over 2000 patients treated.
- Working with more than 300 local physicians in treating their patients.
- We accept medical insurance.
- Optional payment plan if needed.