Dr. Oz answers your questions about sleep apnea
How do you know if you have sleep apnea? Or, more accurately, what are some signs that you should see someone to get tested for sleep apnea? Dr. Oz says the following can be signs and symptoms of sleep apnea. Do you exhibit any of these?
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Waking up short of breath
- Loud snoring or episodes of choking, gasping or breathing cessation while sleeping
- Waking up with a dry mouth or sore throat
- Frequent morning headaches
You can also fill out our “Are you at Risk” form to see where you are on the scale of sleep apnea. If you’re suffering from these common signs and symptoms of sleep apnea, make sure to fill out our free consultation request form or call one of our offices today!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.